|Modernists and Traditionalist alike can appreciate a classic gift! Here are a few of my favorites! J. Crew is still having 30% off of everything on their site right now! I've been eyeing those earrings for weeks!|
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
My apologies for the late post, I've been in meetings! I'm off to get my tree tonight. I love holiday decorating...here's what's on my mind tonight besides this yummy glass of red wine I'm sipping.
|Orchid is Pantone's color of 2014! What do you think?? I think as an accent it could be pretty.|
|I'm doing some holiday decorating and picking up my tree tonight! Speaking of J.Crew (they always have cute catalog covers). I'm eyeing this sweater below. It would mix well with dress pants and jeans alike. I'm sorting wanting a bright red pair of fitted pants this year!|
Posted by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER at 12/06/2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
|This is my favorite art wall!|
|I'd like to bring some of the art down lower towards the floor.|
Posted by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER at 12/05/2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
1. Every child needs a set of blocks. I love watching their little creative minds in action. I prefer wooden toys over plastic ones for a slew of reasons....
2. How sweet are these booties?
3. I like to keep a few hats on hand for each of my children. I'm liking this simple pink one from Crewcuts. It looks as if it will actually stay on!
4. Books! I never tire of "new" children's books. When my life feels chaotic I try to remind myself that someday my young children won't want to snuggle up with me and read a story.
5. My daughter loves her "stuffies", as she calls them. I can't resist buying her a new one each year.
6. I like to give my children (my mom started the tradition) a new pair of pj's on Christmas Eve. I always splurge on better quality ones....
7. I love vests (I've posted about this in the past) - therefore my children also own them! ;)
8. What young child doesn't love to push "stuff" around in "things" with wheels. This cart may be under the tree for my daughter this year. This is plastic but it would work well outdoors and for the beach.
9. One word: adorable!!
10. As a designer I have a weakness for wall art. Visit this Etsy shop for an array of colorful prints.
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Here is what I am eyeing this week!
1. Would love to layer this long feather pendant necklace with my other charm necklaces.
2. I only decorate with natural greens around my home. I may try a box wood wreath this year. These look unexpected paired with this gold sunburst mirror.
3. Yes please, to these brass bar stools in this Kelly Wearstler designed space! LOVE! I despise most bar stools I come across.
4. I could use a new pair of Uggs. I've just added these slippers to my holiday wish list.
5. Beauty has no age!
Monday, December 2, 2013
Good Morning! I hope you can steal some time today to take advantage of all the cyber-Monday deals..I hope to purchase these for my daughter's bedroom. Serena and Lily is taking 20% off everything on their site today.
Here are the deets on my gift guide for her:
1. These fun cocktail glasses are perfect for the holiday season.
2. Classic trimmed placemats are a great starting point for a beautifully set table.
3. You can't go wrong giving a bit of bling bling. Bauble bar is having a sale today!
4. I adore this necklace from J.Crew.
5. Classic totes are a wonderful gift. They are a staple in my world.
6. I think I need to add this cashmere scarf to my wish list.
7. Gloves via one of my favorite shops.
8. This glamorous Kelly Wearstler designed bottle opener could become an heirloom treasure.
9. Diptyque candles burn forever and aren't too strong scented.
Friday, November 29, 2013
Dear Santa, Here are the items on my wish list!! I know some thoughts are a stretch (the Cartier watch for example) but a girl game dream, right?
Most of the shops that I've linked to are having amazing sales today!
1. Ahh, J. Crew , you never disappoint. J.Crew is having a 30% off entire site today.
2. I live in classic jackets with jeans and fitted pants during the chilly season.
3. I really want the Tory Burch blanket but for now it's sold out. I dream of owning a Hermes throw for my new living room.
4. I will own one someday. I'll most likely buy it for myself! :)
5. I adore the C. Wonder fox belt buckle (they have it in the store) but this heart is pretty cute too!
6. Big bauble rings are a staple in my jewel box.
7. It's time for a new wallet. Mine is pretty beat up.
8. These earrings are a steal. Everything at Ann Taylor is 40% off today!!
9. I'm ditching my old silverware! It was my ex's, no thanks! Thinking I would like gold this time.
10. Can't go wrong with a classic Burberry scarf.
11. These Sorel boots would get lots of use in Boston.
Happy Friday, Happy Shopping! xx
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Posted by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER at 11/27/2013