Friday, December 17, 2010

I came across Atlanta Home and Garden's "house of the year" this week. The owners are the creative duo behind Square Feet Studio.  What I love about this home most is that they addressed all the details. I mean great design is really about ALL THE DETAILS!!I think I would have to mix up the furniture a bit in the room above {large sectional with lots of pillows maybe? round ottoman with tray?just thinking out loud}, I would also add an array of found objects, books and accessories to the shelves and credenza but overall this room has a really good feel to it..I'm loving the over sized metal framed doors that lead out to what looks to be a curtain enclosed porch.
I adore the pop of red on the chairs, the adorable chandelier and the wallpapered ceiling!

The light wood cabinetry feels right in this space, plus it relates well to the family room built - in.




I'm definitely a fan of the vintage reproduction Osborne and Little wallpaper they used in their master bath. Very Chic indeed.


Images: Atlanta Homes Magazine

4 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

love love love. that first photo with the wallpaper on the ceiling. wow.

Debbie said...

that wallpapered ceiling is almost the same paper I used for my powder room ceiling!

kelleyp said...

holy cow that is one good looking house. LOVE the girls room and that wallpaper in the bathroom. what brand do you think that buffet is, oly studio?

SHERRY HART said...

OMG...I love those images. Now I can't sleep at night :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails