Friday, December 21, 2012

Holiday Happenings....

 So like you I've been running around like a lunatic all week, client meetings, conference calls (good things only going on!!) and of course getting ready for the holidays. I wanted to do something special for the teacher's who take care of my daughter. I was inspired by this idea and decided to try it myself. I'm happy with the results, plus after a long day who doesn't love a little spiked hot chocolate? I think I'll have one this weekend, myself. Hope your weekend is merry and bright!
 On another note. I actually don't know how to sew, sad to say, I'm sure I could figure it out but in all honesty don't have much time. I'm more likely to be seen wildly spraying furniture or creating a new painting. But I wanted to share the latest stocking that my Mom made for my sister's little baby boy. My mom began making these stocking for us when I was a baby in the 1970's. She has since made one for all the new little ones in the family. They're made from felt, we worked on this polar bear design together! Turned out sweet didn't he?

And FINALLY. It's high time, I need to invest to a great camera, so I can take amazing vignettes and details shots to share with you! I'm going to do a little research on a Canon EOS, I had a 35mm Rebel and I've heard only great things about this model.

1 comment:

Meg Bacon said...

I have a Canon T3i (pretty much the same thing but the i allows for a remote control to take family shots) and I absolutely love it - its very easy to use and takes great photos, tons of lens options, ive had mine for a year and been really happy with it. I use an Eye-fi SD card in mine and that allows it to automatically download all of my photos via wi-fi and thats really helpful as well. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails