Monday, August 25, 2014

Cottage love #16

Hello, hello...I'm back with another beautiful home on this gorgeous Monday ;)... I am always so excited to come across an inspiring home to share with you all. This week's beauty is Kathryn Stockett's (the author of the book, The Help) fabulous abode. It is located in a suburb of Atlanta and it does not disappoint.

I will be forever drawn to white bungalows and this version with the addition of large iron windows is a stunner! I honestly can say I would take the outside view of this house in a second, just add a pool and I'd be in heaven. All images courtesy of Atlanta Homes + Lifestyles magzine.
Those doors!




3 comments:

Kyle said...

You always find the most creative and chic homes to share! I especially love that gold leaf chandelier.

Jennifer @ Star Sisters Book said...

Thanks for sharing this! I LOVED her book and now her house. That covered porch and iron windows are stunning!

Tiffani said...

The dining room and living room are my favorites! I love the area rug used in the living room and the chevron flooring in the dining room. If you'd like to see some other creative flooring ideas, please check out www.carpetexpress.com/blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails