Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Fleur.....

Off and running today...I am visiting a custom furniture maker (one of my favorite things to design) to check in on the progress of two amazing pieces, then to another appointment and finally trying to squeeze in a little back to school shopping with my seven year old son (who is becoming very opinionated about his clothing choices, are you finding this??) before having to race to pick up my daughter at child care.

One element that separates a strong designer from the rest is being able to pull together a cohesive story, this is especially true with marketing and graphic designers. I came across these collateral images today. They tie in beautifully with the store front and all facets of this floral business. Well done!

Have a great one! xx
images via 





and the store front!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails