Thursday, November 20, 2014

Gift Guide for her : The Classics

'Tis the season!! It really snuck up on me this year! I'm excited to share all my planned gift guides and I'm also really in the mood to shop for others!! I've started with one of my favorite guides for her, The Classics. You really can't go wrong with this look for most women/girls. It is timeless.

I consider my style classic with an edge. I, for instant, mix fitted leather pants with classic tops and/or edgy boots with skinny jeans. Add a pair to this gift guide and you're good to go. The jean fit and brand that works with my booty and muscular legs best are Rag and Bone jeans. (photo below) I will never be rail thin because of my body type and I also love to cook and enjoy food too much! As for the gift ideas above, simply click the image below to purchase!! Happy Shopping! I'm excited to plan early and for the holiday season this year!! xx


#4. I live in my quilted riding jacket similar to this one!!! The price is great too!!


#9. PS. The Saint Laurent purse isn't linking correctly. The correct link is here! It's so chic!!








3 comments:

Kelly@Bungalow Blue said...

Love, love, love everything you pulled together here! AG jeans are great for girls with muscular thighs, as well! I've never tried Rag and Bone, but these were just 40% off a few weeks ago and I'm kicking myself for not getting them then!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Good to know Kelly! Thanks!!

Lily L-M said...

I'm OBSESSED with those Tory flats. Want so badly!

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails