Monday, November 17, 2014

Thoughts on home - pulling it together

Eddie Ross via Lonny.

I love inexpensive but great ideas such as this!
I am pulling together some of my Thanksgiving table ideas this week. As you know I am hosting and also going to have a photo shoot of the end results! Here are some of my thoughts and favorite ideas. The above image of the table setting is so well executed, I love it!

1.  I'm picking up some pretty flowers along with (hopefully) some wheat and magnolia leaves for the setting.
2.  I'm going to guild pumpkins with my children this weekend. I'm thinking of partially dipping them instead.
3.  I love gold flatware. Similar set here.
4.  You can't forget the wine glasses. This PB set is classic with a twist.
5.  I love and hope to purchase this Juliska dish-ware someday!! It would be a perfect addition to any holiday table. 
6. I purchased a very similar set of  vintage Culver glassware for the table. Etsy is a great source for vintage items. It's always nice to mix up your home and table with one of a kind pieces. 
7. I will also be using beautiful beeswax candles from creative candles
It's still not too late to order items for your holiday table!!! I'm looking forward to sharing my table with you all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails