Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Shelter Loves....

Happy Wednesday!! Here is what caught my eye this week..There are lots of beautiful things out there to admire this time of the year!!

1. + 2. I couldn't find the exact shoes Grasie Mercedes is wearing but I am LOVING the navy satin for this time of year! These are similar. I'm liking Grasie's off beat style too. Read her blog here.
3. My New Year's resolution..I am working on this!! My friends and I literally have "bitch" sessions..hehe..We consider it free therapy.
4. A simple holiday table. This idea would be fun for a brunch table!
5. Okay, so I need to settle on something sparkly for the holidays. This one is on sale today!!
6. I cannot lie, I love a girlie bedroom!! I am especially loving the drapes..


1 comment:

Lily L-M said...

Omg that girlie bedroom! any little lady would be lucky to live in there!

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails