Tuesday, December 9, 2014

'Tis the season

As I mentioned Friday I headed up to Vermont for the weekend. We selected and cut down our tree on Bunny Farm. I plan to finish up my holiday decorating this week!! I will also be sharing the final shots of my Thanksgiving table and bar with you later today!! A huge thank you to my photographer Ann-Marie Rollo for finishing those up.
I came across Jessica Biel's home (images via Domaine Home) and some of her Christmas decorations.  I am loving the natural mix of elements and love the mix of mercury glass and green details on the table closeup. I also included a photo from Domino magazine of a fun table top. I purchased boxwood and will mix other greens in too. I am thinking of incorporating reindeer, trees and faux snow into my design!!


I am loving this black and white art wall!





I'd like to incorporate deer and trees into my Christmas mantel design. via Domino Magazine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails