Friday, January 16, 2015

Love the look - getting fit!

I tend to eat pretty healthy and work out regularly but I definitely get off track around the holidays. I don't think I could do a full cleanse but I can sub out a meal or two with a smoothie. I need to do that more often! I'm off to the gym this afternoon to run. I've been trying to work out at least four days a week. Ideally I would love to work out five days but some days it's tricky to make it there with work and the kids.. I also want to take a few more classes to mix up my routine.

Here's a similar outfit that I would wear to the gym! I have also shared a yummy smoothie recipe I want to try. (I might minus the seeds) but I have been using coconut oil lately. It has a host of benefits and grapefruit is amazing for you! Cheers! Have a fabulous weekend. xx
1/2/3/4/5





  • 4 slices of pineapple
  • ¼ grapefruit, peeled and cut
  • 1 cup plain low-fat Yogurt
  • 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
  • 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
Mix, blend and serve! 



1 comment:

Notes From ABroad said...

I haven't eaten meat in over 40 years so at least I am pretty sure my arteries and heart are ok , not to mention the crap they feed beef cattle etc. But I have fallen into a terrible Sugar habit that I have to break.
I use too much in my coffee and tea and I drink Coke and I love desserts and cinnamon rolls :)
So while my weight is not an issue, my son suggests that if someone were to poke a hole in me, sugar would pour out.
I will try to cut down on sugar this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails