Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Cottage Love #23

You know I have a love for smaller homes that are beautifully finished. They tend to pack a punch but don't take as much time to maintain! California Bungalows are up there as one of my favorites. In fact, I'd most likely move out west if I didn't worship my family here in Massachusetts. (I also can't leave now until my children are 18) Don't get me wrong there are so many things I love about the Boston area but after this winter a longer warm season would be much appreciated!!
This lovely home is that of comedic writer Erin Foster. Her new show, Barely Famous, airs on VH1. I'm loving the light, layered style. It feels fresh, updated and attainable.
I was actually working on a project today with a similar feel! Erin hired designers from the company Spruce. I also have to mention that DOMAINE is one of my favorite online design magazines! They never disappoint! I think I'll be tuning into her show tonight @9:30/8:30Central.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"they never fail to disappoint" ... I think you meant "they never disappoint" or "they never fail to amaze"

:)

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Ha!!! Typing too fast, thanks for catching that one! All fixed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails