Monday, July 13, 2015

Color me happy!

Hello Monday!! Everything seems a little brighter during the summer doesn't it??
I've decided to kick off this week on a cheery note...I thought this would keep the fun of the weekend going a bit longer. I've long been a fan of Anna Spiro's work. The Australian (Brisbane) designer has a keen sense of color and a fabulous eye. No one perfects blue and white quite like Anna.

Here's a little candy to start your day! See more of Anna's work on her site. (I miss her blog - it is one of the very first I started to follow back in 2006)




4 comments:

Amy Bridge said...

I'm an Anna fan as well, I wish that she would reinstate her blog. I would highly recommend her book "Absolutely Beautiful Things: Decorating inspiration for a bright and colourful life." It's only $21.77 on Amazon right now, which is a heck of alot cheaper than what I paid for it when it first came out! It really is a bright spot in a dreary day.

Anchor Cottage said...

I miss her blog too!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

We both posted her work on our blogs..love her style!

Unknown said...

I to love her work and miss her blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails