Friday, July 17, 2015

Shelter Loves


I'm always pretty happy to see Friday roll around! It was a busy week and yesterday my poor son had the stomach bug...so I spent the night scouring my house. 

I've got a number of cool projects happening on the design front, so I've been focusing lots on those. Here is what caught my eye this week!!

1. I love Amber Interiors work. She beautifully transforms dated, dark and in this case a man cave to wonderful, bright and open spaces. Check out her latest inspo here. I adore this entire project. I especially was drawn to the children's bedrooms. They are perfect. I love color balanced with neutrals. This image beautifully balances both. Amber also sells amazing finds on her website here.
2. A pillow from Amber's site. Most of her pillows are made from vintage textiles. I'm a big fan of this look!
3. Nordstrom's huge anniversary sale is going on now. Don't miss out on all the goodies and pre-Fall merchandise before they sell out!! I love this bag, it's a great price!
4. Very True.
5. I adore an all white look during the summer months. The scarf adds the perfect finishing touch. (how cool is the floor?)
6. Pretty stacked bracelets are perfect everyday staples. They are also on sale!
7. I'm working with a lovely client and we've been communicating quite a bit about her window choices. The final choice made was black windows with minimal details. I can't wait to see them installed. They will look very much like these! I may personally choose different furniture for this space but isn't this kitchen fabulous? via Ann Decker Architects

Have a perfect weekend!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails