Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Love the look

Hello Wednesday! I'm heading to Vermont for a few days with my daughter. (My son is already there) It's another much needed mini-vaca before the craziness of September starts. (Did I just say that word??) I plan to read, run, visit the lake, drink my Mom's famous martinis, play with the kids, shop the farmer's market but mostly just chill! Here's a peek of what is waiting to be packed up in my LL Bean tote. I won't glamorize, I keep it super casual in Vermont. You can purchase most of these items in my links below!! xx

Clockwise from top right
1. Distressed Rag and Bone jeans.
2. Cut off denim shorts - these are on sale and I don't wear my rolled...
3. Pearly white Birkenstocks.
4. My new Camp Brand Goods t - this is super comfy and cute.
5. Watch - similar one
6. Paradise T - similar sleeveless t shirts here
7. Striped navy sweater - similar to Petite Bateau

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails