Thursday, October 1, 2015

Rebecca Minkoff at home

I just returned from an amazing whirl wind trip to Memphis with Ace Hardware. Today I am playing catch up here at Shelter. I am also devising a post to share the fabulous details of my trip and some exciting news!

I was working away on a few designs and happened upon Rebecca Minkoff's stylish revamp of her Brooklyn apartment. Today OKL shares the updates in her home along with some items on how to create the look yourself. I LOVE mixing a few bohemian moments into my
interiors. 

I also adore Minkoff's fashion, bag and shoe designs! I am purchasing this bag as a b-day gift for myself!



Rebecca helping out with her apartment makeover







A gallery wall is a great way to display art in your home. It is so organic and can be re-designed anytime you are looking for a change!

Here's a peek at Rebecca's daughter's room, as Featured in InStyle magazine. 





and here is the bag on my wish list - The Regan bag!! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails