Monday, November 30, 2015

Gift guide for her

Happy Monday! I'm already in the holiday spirit this year! My daughter and I listened to Christmas music on the way to her school this morning and I promised my kids we would get the holiday decorations out after school..eek!

Today is also the perfect time to do all of your holiday shopping online! It's cyber Monday so there are tons of great deals out there and most items are still in stock. A number of the gifties I posted are on sale today!! Some sites are taking up to 50% off. Here are my favorite finds for yourself or any special lady in your life....I'm am loving so many gifts on this list!!! *hint, hint, wink wink*



1. This BAG!!! Want! Mark and Graham is having 20% off entire order. - free shipping, free monograms

2. I love having soft cozy throws all around my home. They make a great gift! West Elm - Free shipping and this throw is on sale for $59! 

3. These are the perfect holiday earringsJ.Crew 40% off with the code: Monday 

4. I adore pink and this fabulous coat, it comes so many pretty colors. 30% off with code: Monday

5. Classic watches are a timeless gift - Nordstrom has free shipping today!

6. Gah. I need these sandals. They are perfect for a winter get-a-way!! - They are on sale at Shopbop - Code:GoBig15

7. Lemlem, these isn't much I don't love by Lemlem. This scarf is a steal! 50% off at the Outnet.

8. How cute is this phone case? On sale at Shopbop with code:GOBIG15

9. Another item on my wish list is this tortoise cuff! I have a thing for any thing tortoise colored! Mark and Graham - 20% off and free monogram!! Code: Friends

10. Moon Boots are hot this winter!! These will keep your feet toasty all season. - Nordstrom on sale and free shipping!!

11. Rebecca Minkoff bags are fab, love this moto one! On Sale at Shopbop with code:GOBIG15

12. Love the fringe detail on this Theory sweater. On Sale at Shopbop.

13. Fingers gloves! Loving this graphic. 55% off!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails