Monday, January 25, 2016

Shelter Loves - Monday edition...


Hi loves, I ran out of time for this post on Friday! So here is a collection of what I am currently admiring!! I'm so excited my new office is being painted today. Stayed tuned for the palette and look this week! Woot woot.

1.  I am a huge fan of Marlien Rentmeester and all things fashion she does. Her updated office is featured on One King's Lane this month. It is perfectly imperfect. If anyone has worked with me they know I love a cohesive design but I always throw it off with unexpected details.  Perfectly matched is so predictable isn't it??
I follow this philosophy in fashion too. Marlien's posts and outfits are always so interesting, layered etc.etc.!

Here is another peek at her office...


2.  I basically adore everything on Julie Vos's site. I am buying one of these cuffs! I'm a jewelry collector big time..My daughter will be so lucky as a teen, of course I'll share my baubles with her. (if she wants to wear them, that is)
3.  I may steel away this winter for a long weekend. Tulum is calling my name. Check out Style Me Pretty's mini guide to this beautiful place..
4. In honor of Martin Luther King's birthday this month, I thought I'd share one of his fabulous quotes.
5.  Sort of think I need one of these for my new office!
6. Look at these Loeffler Randall sandals??? Gah.
7. She looks flawless....I am a HUGE fan of winter white. I need to hunt down this top - perfection!!

 -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails