Friday, February 5, 2016

Shelter Loves

Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to finally moving into my new office and working from a fresh space!!  I'll be sure to share the before and after pictures! I have lots going on here at Shelter, hoping 2016 is a great one. February is already a lot better than January was. I'm looking forward and focusing on Spring. Here is what's on my radar this week! Read on for the deets and goodies...xo
1. This Kitchen is pretty amazing. Two toned kitchens will remain a big trend in 16! via Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles. I also still love grey.
2. Who wouldn't love a heart locket??  Keeping a photo of your favorite people (person) close to your heart would bring me peace. 
3. It's a snow day here in Boston, so my kiddies are home. I'm thinking it is more of a cupcake day then a gym day. (the gym was my original plan but now that's out)
4. and 5. First off, how does someone always looks so perfect?? I know an unlimited budget would help but seriously I can't find many outfits I don't like Olivia in.
The lace up flat is still a huge YES for Spring. Purchase yours here, (pictured pair), here (lower budget pair) or here. (Aquazzura pair) 
6. House painted entirely white are so chic looking! (especially when they have good lines) I'm contemplating that look for my own lil ranchola.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails