Monday, May 23, 2016

At Home With......OKL

I look forward to One King's Lane's At Home With interior design makeover series. Today I'm sharing my latest love, the home of Cassie and Charles Kelley. Cassie is the founder of the media site, Womanista. Charles is a lead singer for Lady Antebellum. The main living area of their Nashville home recently had a revamp. I'm loving the clean sensibility and layered textures of it all! A number of the items featured are available through, One King's Lane. Enjoy and Happy Monday. xx






2 comments:

Taste of France said...

Those stools/high chairs whatever you call them in the first photo are just fabulous. I want them.

Unknown said...

I absolutely agree! They are amazing. Rattan furniture just always adds the right twist to any room..I recently purchased this rattan bench https://www.pib-home.co.uk/bohoshabbychic/en/armchairs_and_chairs-keliko_bench-0402114 and I have gotten so many compliments for it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails