Monday, June 6, 2016

Summer blooms...

via Amy Stone
I finally got around to planting the pots in front of my home this weekend. I went with beautiful, lush, blue hydrangeas. The full green leaves and large blooms won me over. The best part? I'm going to transfer them to the garden out front at the end of the summer! Hydrangeas pack a punch and when large enough make for a great cutting flower to bring indoors. They are also fairly easy to maintain. I was tired of them at one point but my love for these classic beauties has returned. (plus they remind me of New England during the warm weather) and it doesn't get much better than that! Hope your week is off to a great start...Mondays aren't so bad during the summer months.

via Domain








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails