Friday, November 25, 2016

BLACK FRIDAY - Steals and Deals

IT'S HERE! Can you believe the holiday season is upon us?? I think we could all use a little cheer. 

I hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous. I am grateful for so many things, including YOU, my amazing blog readers and design clients!! xx 

Now, let's get shopping, shall we?? My sis is surveying the store deets this a.m. and texting them over and I've got the www covered. 
I'm rounding up the best deals for everyone on your list. Here are my favorites today!! Eek!!


BLACK FRIDAY SALES 2016

Here's a list of amazing deals .....
3.1 Phillip Lim // 60% off handbags
Ann Taylor - 50% off Entire Store - Code: Celebrate 
Banana Republic // 50% off 5 regular-priced items Sitewide
Barneys New York // 40% off Sitewide
BaubleBar // 30% off purchases - loving statement earrings like these.
Cole Haan // 40% off Sitewide - for him, this and these
Furbish Studio // 20% off site wide
Happy Socks - 40% off entire site
Minted // 15% off no minimum, 20% off $150+ on holiday
Neiman Marcus // Up to 40% off + free shipping - they have beautiful holiday dresses 
Shopbop // Spend $200+, get 15% off; Spend $500+, get 20% off; Spend $800+, get 25% off
Urban Outfitters - Apparel buy one get one 50% off 
J. Crew - 40% off entire store - The coats are fab!!
Tuckernuck: 20% off everything

Amazon: has black Friday deals
Here are some of favorites: 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails