Friday, November 18, 2016

Shelter Loves...

.


Happy Friyay! I'm looking forward to a relaxing (yeah right) weekend home with my children! I have a list of tasks to accomplish, we'll see how that goes... Here's what is on the radar this week!

1. & 5.  Okay, I'm loving this long and short printed bohemian dress trend. Here's another beauty by Ulla Johnson. The one pictured is avail here.  I used to have the coolest long printed dress by Joie and then it simply disappeared?? How does that happen?? Maybe, I left it at the dry cleaner?? No idea, but it was sweet!!

2. I would love a command central in my kitch. I may devise my own with a cute little table and tack board I have.

3.  My skin gets so dry in the fall and winter. I LOVE this face oil. It's soothing and hydrating and restores my skin. I mix it with my daily skin cream, just check out the reviews and purchase here.

4. YES, YES, YES... Work, relationships, design, basically everything!!


6. Check out this stunning, naturally styled Thanksgiving table. The cool collab featured Jenni Kayne, Carly de Castro and Bash Please. See it all here!


Cheers to an uncomplicated weekend my friends! xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails