Monday, November 13, 2017

Love the look - Thanksgiving day


Thanksgiving seems to (well really Halloween) kick off the excuse to indulge in lots of goodies! As I mentioned, I am hosting this year. I need to look cute but still be comfortable. As we all know, the amount of running around entertaining entails. This year, I am opting for a pretty light blouse, leather pants with a little elastic in the waste (god I sound old) waste of course, and flats. I've created two looks, one is a bit more casual and less expensive than the other. Now I just need to make sure that I don't accidentally dip my sleeves in the gravy. I don't know about you, but I love this time of year and tend to splurge! (a little too much maybe)...Olivia always looks perfect, doesn't she?

1//2//3//4 -faux //5 - real//6//7//


1. My holiday nail color!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails